Jonathan Malone, CDFA
Jonathan Malone is a native of the Pittsburgh, PA area. He relocated to Charlotte in 1999. Jonathan's background includes 8 years in the United States Army, two bachelor degrees, and a vast background as an educator and in sales.
Areas of Focus Include:
- Personal Life and Disability Insurance
- Wealth Accumulation and Tax Deferred Strategies
- Estate Preservation, Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Buy Sell, Split Dollar and Key Person Life Insurance Strategies
- 401(k), 403(b), SEP and Profit Sharing Plans
- Investment Advisory Services
Jonathan lives in Mooresville, NC with his wife Joanna, and their six children. He is a member of F3 Race City, and attends St. Therese Catholic Church.
Jonathan is a NAIFA member, and holds his series 6, 63, & 65 FINRA registrations, life and health licenses and LTC License. He is a member of the Million Dollar Round Table, a premier association of financial professionals.